canberrabirds

Species that have swooped me

To: Cog line <>
Subject: Species that have swooped me
From: Ace Frawley <>
Date: Wed, 31 Dec 2014 16:45:20 +1100
I was swooped by a Noisy Friarbird today as I paused to watch it feeding its young in the nest.  This is the first time I've been swooped by this species, which got me thinking of all those which have.  I'm sure others will have more, but for me, so far, this is the list of birds that I can remember swooping me:

Australian Magpie
Masked Lapwing
Brown  Goshawk
Pied Currawong
Dusky Woodswallow
Red Wattlebird
Noisy Friarbird
Noisy Miner

I would be interested in hearing what encounters others have had.