canberrabirds

yfhes

To: "'djflotek flotek'" <>, "'Birds Canberra'" <>
Subject: yfhes
From: "Philip Veerman" <>
Date: Mon, 21 Apr 2014 18:53:42 +1000
You wrote: Anyway, whilst they are flying, they all make the same sound.  But if both species are present AND CALLING, you should hear two very different sounds. So if that is your observation, they are probably all Yellow-faced so far.

For what it is worth, many over my house every morning for last few weeks. But as I have had no transport this year, I don't get out much to see other places.