COG Boat trip tomorrow

To: <>
Subject: COG Boat trip tomorrow
From: "Jack & Andrea Holland" <>
Date: Sat, 15 Feb 2014 18:15:57 +1100
A number of intending participants have rung me to ask whether this will go ahead.  The General Information on trips on the COG website indicates that in cases of doubtful weather COG Field Trip leaders will always be at meeting points. Where weather is a problem, a decision will be made on the spot about proceeding.
I’m expecting the weather to clear and be OK tomorrow – besides the boat we’ll be using is covered, so I look forward to seeing everyone tomorrow morning.
Jack Holland
<Prev in Thread] Current Thread [Next in Thread>
  • COG Boat trip tomorrow, Jack & Andrea Holland <=

The University of NSW School of Computer and Engineering takes no responsibility for the contents of this archive. It is purely a compilation of material sent by many people to the Canberra Ornithologists Group mailing list. It has not been checked for accuracy nor its content verified in any way. If you wish to get material removed from the archive or have other queries about the list contact David McDonald, list manager, phone (02) 6231 8904 or email . If you can not contact David McDonald e-mail Andrew Taylor at this address: andrewt@cse.unsw.EDU.AU