canberrabirds

FW: [canberrabirds] RE:Common Mynas in periurban woodland Holt backyard

To: <>
Subject: FW: [canberrabirds] RE:Common Mynas in periurban woodland Holt backyard
From: "Geoffrey Dabb" <>
Date: Thu, 30 Jan 2014 08:22:30 +1100

I am interested in the concept of a ‘periurban woodland Holt backyard’.  Before I devote time to exploring it, may I eliminate the possibility that John Layton’s title “Common Mynas in Holt backyard” later had the “periurban woodland” inserted inadvertently, without the definite intention either of directing discussion to one particular kind of Holt backyard, of the various kinds of backyard that might exist in that suburb, or of informing, or reminding, the  subscriber that all Holt backyards are, perhaps relevantly, of the periurban woodland variety?