canberrabirds

Re: Possible Little Grassbird?

To: John Harris <>
Subject: Re: Possible Little Grassbird?
From: Denis Wilson <>
Date: Wed, 29 Jan 2014 19:09:29 +1100
Hi Julie

You ought not be discouraged.
You have the desire to learn. That is the most important thing.

Denis Wilson

“There are naive questions, tedious questions, ill-phrased questions, questions put after inadequate self-criticism. But every question is a cry to understand the world. There is no such thing as a dumb question.”

― Carl SaganThe Demon-Haunted World: Science as a Candle in the Dark

Denis Wilson

Some things in the universe are greater and deeper
than human intelligence.
It is the Power of Nature which bewilders us.

"The Nature of Robertson"
www.peonyden.blogspot.com.au