canberrabirds

Peregrine Falcons on Bondi VET(Channel 10 TV)

To: Philip Veerman <>
Subject: Peregrine Falcons on Bondi VET(Channel 10 TV)
From: Peter Shute <>
Date: Mon, 25 Nov 2013 19:09:55 +1100
Apart from the plumage discrepancies, the story makes sense if you don't
realise that what he called the "extended family" of Peregrine chicks wouldn't
swoop intruders. At least I assume they wouldn't.

I've emailed him via his practice to see if he's since realised the mistake.
It's likely he might since then have come into contact with someone who had.

Peter Shute

Sent from my iPad

On 25 Nov 2013, at 4:18 pm, "Philip Veerman"