canberrabirds

Flowering Ironbarks

To: <>
Subject: Flowering Ironbarks
From: "Jack & Andrea Holland" <>
Date: Sat, 17 Aug 2013 13:33:40 +1000
Chris, there are 5 very healthy planted ironbarks (street trees or in gardens) in my GBS site but none seem to be even in bud let alone in flower this year, unlike the leucoxylons in our garden which started flowering a couple of weeks ago, but not as profusely as in some years.

But there again I’ve never seen a Superb Parrot anywhere near our area.

Jack Holland