canberrabirds

future COG outings

To: Sue Lashko <>
Subject: future COG outings
From: Anthony Overs <>
Date: Sun, 28 Jul 2013 18:57:06 +1000
Sue, thanks for plugging the pelagic trips.

For others reading this, I can highly recommend the pelagic trips especially for those that may not have been on a seabird trip before. The boat we charter is a fabulous ride, very comfortable, with a great crew. An excellent range of seabirds is to be expected in September including many albatrosses. We usually see a few mammals too! Any day on the ocean is a good day.

Please contact me directly if you wish to discuss whether this trip would suit you, how to prepare, what species to expect, etc.

Cheers
Anthony