canberrabirds

Honeyeater Migration over Wamboin

To: <>
Subject: Honeyeater Migration over Wamboin
From: "Jack & Andrea Holland" <>
Date: Sun, 21 Apr 2013 21:45:18 +1000
I am surprised that no-one else has posted a report of seeing honeyeater migration today, which as David points out were probably the best conditions so far this autumn, or, as would seem unlikely, was this an isolated migration with most having already left Canberra?

Has anyone seen any Fuscous Honeyeaters moving through or into your local patch?

Jack Holland