canberrabirds

Gang gangs at Warri Bridge Camping ground

To: martin butterfield <>
Subject: Gang gangs at Warri Bridge Camping ground
From: Alan Thomas <>
Date: Wed, 27 Mar 2013 14:35:09 +1100
Thanks martin/Con.  I hadn't realised the COG area of interest extended that far.

Alan

On Tue, Mar 26, 2013 at 6:27 AM, martin butterfield <> wrote:
The boundary is shown by the slightly off-vertical yellow line in the image attached to my original post and, as Con said, includes part of the River downstream of the bridge.  Using Google Earth to measure the path of the River there is 1.2km of watercourse before it hits the boundary between z15 and z14 and then a further 1.8km before the River departs the COG AOI.

In case some Google Earth users aren't aware of it, the COG website has a very good overlay of the COG Grid on the Maps Forms and Lists page (under the accipiter image).

Martin