canberrabirds

Autmn Bird surveys - K2C

To: "Rob Geraghty" <>, <>
Subject: Autmn Bird surveys - K2C
From: "Nicki Taws" <>
Date: Sun, 24 Mar 2013 07:30:12 +1100
Hi Rob

Yes survey work can be great fun and interesting, informative and ultimately beneficial to birds. If you would like to count the birds on some wonderful properties in the Michelago - Bredbo area then please join us on Sunday 14 April for the K2C bird surveys.

Everyone is welcome, regardless of birding experience. The surveys are done in small teams with at least one experienced birder in each team. After the survey we all meet up for a bbq lunch to share the morning's findings. I look forward to hearing from you :-)

cheers
Nicki Taws

0408 210 736