canberrabirds

Koels at Woolies

To: canberra birds <>
Subject: Koels at Woolies
From: Susanne Gardiner <>
Date: Fri, 15 Feb 2013 11:57:17 +0000 (GMT)

hi

the North Ainslie Koels have been calling until this week. The male stopped about last weekend, the last time I heard the female was yesterday morning (but I also slept until 7am today, so I might have missed her). About a week ago I observed both birds flying into the same tree.

The Red Wattlebirds are still feeding Red Wattlebirds....

Susanne

From: Stephanie Haygarth [mailto:m("effect.net.au","stephanie");" href="" style="font-family: 'times new roman', 'new york', times, serif; font-size: 12pt; ">]

A juv Koel, attended by Red wattlebirds, was calling in a plane tree between
Dickson Woolies and Dickson Library this morning.

Steph and Matt