canberrabirds

Fw: Goulburn Wetlands waders ... help please

To: <>
Subject: Fw: Goulburn Wetlands waders ... help please
From: "Jack & Andrea Holland" <>
Date: Fri, 14 Dec 2012 16:50:52 +1100
Hello subscribers,

I am forwarding this request from Rodney Falconer of the Goulburn Field Naturalists Society (GFNS) - they would greatly appreciate if anyone could give them a hand in identifying some of the waders that are being attracted at the moment to the wetlands they have constructed to the S side of Goulburn.

COG visited these wetlands in joint outings with GFNS in 2010 and 2011 and an account was written up in the Gang-gangs of November 2010 and December 2011.

Note that the wetlands are actually just inside the COG area of interest (AOI) in grid cell Z1.

So if anyone has some time on their hands during this weekend or over the next week or so, particularly with expertise in wader identification, the GNFS would greatly appreciate your help.

You can either respond with your identifications through me or directly to Rodney at

Many thanks

Jack Holland

-----Original Message----- From: falconer