canberrabirds

Tumut wetlands

To: Wayne Gregson <>
Subject: Tumut wetlands
From: Paul Mahoney <>
Date: Thu, 25 Oct 2012 11:45:53 +1100
Following Wayne's report, I went for a drive out to the Tumut wetlands on Monday, spending about an hour and a half covering the walking tracks and observation areas in the middle of the day.  Similar to Wayne, I recorded around 40 species including many of the returning spring migrants, but nothing that I would consider unusual.

A full species list is available on request.

Paul

Paul Mahoney

Sent from my iPad