canberrabirds

Scarlet or Flame Robin?

To: Philip Veerman <>
Subject: Scarlet or Flame Robin?
From: Lindell <>
Date: Sun, 12 Aug 2012 17:16:07 +1000
Two pairs of Flame Robins and one of the Scarlet Robin near the horse gate in Campbell Park this afternoon. Also nice to see a pair of the Flame actually together on the same tree trunk. Not often you can get them like that - wish the light between the trees had been better!

Inline image 2

--
Lindell
Griffith ACT