canberrabirds

Birds on tv

To: <>
Subject: Birds on tv
From: "Geoffrey Dabb" <>
Date: Fri, 6 Apr 2012 12:01:45 +1000

Thanks Marty -  certainly adds to the interest.  At Australian golf events, common bird sounds, together with typical commentator remarks are –

Eastern Koel  [especially at Coolum:  “Is that a rain bird?”]

Rainbow Lorikeets and Noisy Miners [“Those birds are getting really noisy today”]

Purple Swamphen, usually shown near a water hazard [“Is that a duck?”]