canberrabirds

Re: Superb Parrots in Belconnen - Benjamin Way Elms

To: "Duncan McCaskill" <>
Subject: Re: Superb Parrots in Belconnen - Benjamin Way Elms
From: "Peter Ormay" <>
Date: Fri, 30 Sep 2011 19:52:23 +1000
Hello Duncan,
Thank you for recording that they were feeding on the trees and not just perching on them. I guess at this time of the year they were feeding on buds and shoots. Recording what birds species of concern are feeding on may be usefull information for future management of trees in the ACT.

Benjamin Way is planted with Ulmus sp according to my list of trees in Belconnen.
Cheers
Peter