canberrabirds

Fwd: Birds

To: Tonya Haff <>
Subject: Fwd: Birds
From: martin butterfield <>
Date: Thu, 10 Feb 2011 18:42:53 +1100
There are many possible variables in this message.  Noting that Dumaresq St is close to the playing fields where folk may practise golf I wonder if the birds doing the damage are in fact Australian Ravens having stolen golf balls (a common practise of the species) and losing their grip on the dimpled sphere as they pass over the housing.

Perhaps ask your correspondent to take a snap to resolve the matter?

Personally I tend to have a view that when "bad behaviour" and "birds" occur in the same breath Pied Currawong are often going to be the usual suspects.

Martin