canberrabirds

OT: Geckos in Canberra

To: <>
Subject: OT: Geckos in Canberra
From: "Geoffrey Dabb" <>
Date: Sat, 6 Nov 2010 11:17:39 +1100

Peter  -  Oolambeyan is the still relatively new national park in the riverina south-east of Hay.  It is a former sheep-grazing property acquired partly for its value as plainswanderer habitat.  COG has paid a few visits there.  As I mentioned to Steve, there are now few trees in the distinctly paddocky environment, except for some old callitris in the sandier areas.  g