canberrabirds

White fronted chat

To: <>
Subject: White fronted chat
From: "Eric Wenger" <>
Date: Mon, 9 Aug 2010 16:48:15 +1000
Hello Geoffrey,
I'm sending you a photo of a bird we saw (but don't know if it was the one
making the noise) - attached.  We listened to some sound recordings and
although hard to remember the detail now, the song we heard could well have
been a skylark. Please let us know your diagnosis of the photo, even if we
can't send you a sound recording.
Caroline.