canberrabirds

Tuross - Flames etc CORRECTIONS

To: canberrabirds chatline <>
Subject: Tuross - Flames etc CORRECTIONS
From: Julian Robinson <>
Date: Tue, 23 Mar 2010 18:21:50 +1100
I left out the important word "Falls" -- this was at Tuross Falls, in the mountains not so far from Cooma / Numeralla, not at Tuross the town on the coast.  Also I was sloppy in my reporting of numbers of Flame Robins, there were most likely 60 or so though I wasn't counting until the second day.  Anyway a lot of Flame Robins and more than 50.

There were also 1M 1F Lyrebirds on the track north from Wadbilliga Track, in separate locations.

Julian