canberrabirds

Size of files

To: <>
Subject: Size of files
From: "Tony Lawson" <>
Date: Sat, 27 Feb 2010 19:17:40 +1100
We seem to be having lots of competition to see who can send the largest file to the chatline.

To my embarassment I suspect that I hold the record with my many illustrated story of the lovesick cockies.  It would be highly desirable if I was allowed to remain the champion rather than facing regular strong threats to my title.

It only requires a little forethought to avoid such problems.  At the time of my mistake I received lots of advice on how to keep the size down.  It should be on the archives - around 14 to 17 October 2009.

The most important thing is to think before you press the send button - both about the message and the recipients.

Tony