canberrabirds

Comments field in the Unusual birds form.

To: Geoffrey Dabb <>
Subject: Comments field in the Unusual birds form.
From: martin butterfield <>
Date: Wed, 30 Dec 2009 16:46:47 +1100
David and Geoffrey

Thank you for comments which have clarified - I think - the interpretation of the Comment "ACT only".

Mea culpa.  I am not sure that I had ever paid attention to that column before and on this occasion didn't take an holistic approach to it..  I am intrigued what is the difference between "ACT only:" and "1 ACT".  Does the former mean "2 - 9 records in the ACT and none in the hinterland" and the latter "only one ACT record for the whole of the AOI"?

I look forward to a response frm the Panel.

In the meantime no-one has objected to the ID of a B-e Cuckoo!

Martin