canberrabirds

Black Honeyeater - Ginninderra Creek NOT, Peregrine yes.

To: "'Canberra Birds'" <>
Subject: Black Honeyeater - Ginninderra Creek NOT, Peregrine yes.
From: Julian Robinson <>
Date: Thu, 29 Oct 2009 18:57:04 +1100
Went looking for the BH but no luck, as I understand is the story with anyone looking after yesterday morning.  I met Rod there and we were half expecting to see a Little Eagle (along with the many other birds at this hotspot), but instead on the way out came across this Peregrine clutching what we thought was a Crested Pigeon.

Emacs!

http://www.flickr.com/photos/ozjulian/4054504643/

Cheers
Julian