canberrabirds

MT Club

To: "COG" <>
Subject: MT Club
From: "Sharon Rusk" <>
Date: Tue, 22 Sep 2009 09:30:33 +1000
Dear Members

 You have probably noticed the huge upsurge of " Me Too" additions to the COG chat line of late. We have taken credit of being the catalyst in bringing the dormant or latent "Me Too" participants out in to the open with our wonderful, and very expensive,       advertisement campaign.
The build up to our competition regarding nominations for our " Me Too" patron has been also overwhelming and much,much more than we anticipated and we more than happy with your response.
After sifting through a humongous list of your emails, letters and phone calls and not an inconsiderable amount monies in the form of "donations", the latter making it much easier in compiling a short list of names.  We've had to differentiate the difference between the genuine "Me Too" sharers from the "just plain dobbers"   the "common gossips" and of course the snotty little "Tell Tales".  You can imagine the choosing of contenders is very difficult at times, but I should mention that these donations are extremely helpful in this regard, with the larger donations (take note) being really really good eye catchers.  Some people would erroneously call them bribes but we consider them more like rewards for doing a difficult task and these "donors" ( Bless their hearts) make it well well worth it.
    The competition hasn't yet closed so there's still time to get your donations (or nominations if you wish) in before it does and of course it would be well worth remembering the old adage that Big is Better.

Treasurer

PS---    It's our pledge that we will not do shonky counts or dealings without some sense of guilt and remorse.
PPs-    Anyone suggesting otherwise will be kneecapped!
PPPS- And the answer is NO!!! to the request of do the Garden Survey Contributors get 2 votes