canberrabirds

Suitable photograph for "Weather" page

To: "'Paul Fennell'" <>, "'COG List'" <>
Subject: Suitable photograph for "Weather" page
From: "Mark Clayton" <>
Date: Sat, 12 Sep 2009 10:33:04 +1000

Paul,

I suggest going to any building site around Canberra and you will get all the iconic photos you want …………. it is trees bulldozed into a heap with a nice sunny, blue background that you are after isn’t it? I suggest the new ASIO headquarters site opposite Blundell’s Cottage (pity Regent Honeyeaters have bred in the area but who cares, certainly neither of the governments in our area) or the new “green” suburb of Crace. Perhaps a photo of the ever increasing piles of woodchips around the suburbs after the tree removalists have been through would be nice. “Bush Capital” !!??? What a load of crap!!!!

And NO, I don’t vote Liberal, or Green (do they know they meaning of the word???) or anyone else for that matter. They are all totally useless when it comes to the local environment!

Mark