canberrabirds

Nesting(?) Masked Lapwing

Subject: Nesting(?) Masked Lapwing
From: "Alberta Hayes" <>
Date: Thu, 14 Aug 2008 23:32:07 +1000
Hi! I noticed a pair of Masked lapwings nesting on the roundabout next to Copeland college between Callwell, Isabella Plains and Bonython. They often seem to nest on roundabouts don't they? Good to see birds using the unique number of roundabouts in Canberra to good use though!
Alberta Hayes, Monash.