canberrabirds

Re:Stromlo lForest Pk chats

To: "Rick Kuhn" <>, <>
Subject: Re:Stromlo lForest Pk chats
From: "Kamprad" <>
Date: Sun, 22 Jun 2008 09:02:13 +1000
Nick
Were the White-fronted Chats near the road adjacent to the creek at Stomlo Forest Park?
There are a number of GOG members who have not managed to see the W-f C. I saw 2 not far from the road adjacent to the creek. A male and a female were on the ground near one of the drainage pipes under the magnificent grassed path/bike way.
For those still in search of the W-f C Tobias emailed me to say he often see these birds in the creek area.
20 -They are still around despite the 'improvements' going on.
Julienne