canberrabirds

Wedge-tailed Eagles

To: <>, <>
Subject: Wedge-tailed Eagles
From: <>
Date: Wed, 18 Jun 2008 12:14:23 +1000
In some Indigenous Australian cultures/clans (whatever they're called, no idea which ones or how many) it is believed that when the wedgies fly near then you have been 'welcomed to the land'.

You can peruse the farm if you want, the other side of Canberra tho - 450 acres regrowth (cleared 30-40yrs ago) and timbered hills between Murrumbateman and Gunning.