canberrabirds

yfhes and other matters

To: "'Elizabeth Compston'" <>, "'birds birds'" <>
Subject: yfhes and other matters
From: "Lindsay Hansch" <>
Date: Wed, 30 Apr 2008 10:45:27 +1000
The honeyeater migration through Jerrabomberra seems to have dried up, at
least temporarily.  Last week there were still flocks passing irregularly.
Most were still Yellow-faced with about 10% White-naped and the odd
White-eared and Red Wattlebird.  Since Friday we have seen nothing.  On
Saturday we went to Monga NP and returned home via Captains Flat.  We saw no
honeyeaters at all en-route or at Monga.

Lindsay Hansch