canberrabirds

FW: [canberrabirds] Coast and ID please

To: <>
Subject: FW: [canberrabirds] Coast and ID please
From: "Geoffrey Dabb" <>
Date: Mon, 3 Mar 2008 13:04:32 +1100

Oh well

From: Geoffrey Dabb [
Sent: Monday, 3 March 2008 8:44 AM
To: 'Julian Robinson'
Subject: RE: [canberrabirds] Coast and ID please

Looks to me like our old friend the f Golden Whistler, Julian.  My pics are regrettably unsorted but in the middle is one from Warks Road.  Note patch of white near wing shoulder.  Clues :  large red-brown (whistler) eye, short thick bill, rather sluggish, inquisitive twig-and-leaf gleaner in denser veg, common mover through suburbs here in Autumn/Winter   g

whistler_9790.JPG