canberrabirds

Ulladulla trip

To: "canberra birds" <>
Subject: Ulladulla trip
From: "Sharon Rusk" <>
Date: Thu, 10 Jan 2008 15:57:56 +1100
Hi Di Ho! all you Big Ulladulla Ultra Trippers

I called into the caravan park today to see if there was somewhere we could all meet when you all arrive and when doing so I was informed that unless you can make it before 6pm,as this is when the office closes.  You will have to settle your accomodation account in full by cheque or what ever,before they will give you the night safe combination enabling you to pick your up key when you arrive later that night.
 I'd would have like to have a little chat before we go on any outing so we can go over a few things so we don't loose each other for long.  So,can all of you that are coming please get in contact with me soon, I can then make arrangements of times,numbers and so forth for the first trip and if need be, send some info to you before-hand.
Cheers
Bob Rusk