canberrabirds

Molonglo Valley Urban Development

To: "Canberrabirds" <>
Subject: Molonglo Valley Urban Development
From: "Jenny Bounds" <>
Date: Thu, 8 Nov 2007 16:40:59 +1100

Greetings birders: For those of you who are interested in the development proposals for the Molonglo Valley and the impacts on our birds, there is an article I have written for the Sustainable Times Newsletter - link below.

I will be giving a brief presentation at the COG meeting next week (Wed 14th) regarding the current plans for urban development in the MV.  There is a Draft Variation to the Territory Plan and a Preliminary Assessment out now for comments, due 26 November.  COG will be putting in a submission.

 See the website  http://www.actpla.act.gov.au/topics/your_say/comment/pa to access the planning documents

cheers

Jenny

Read the latest Sustainable Times hot off the press Download

The Sustainable Times is the quarterly newsletter of the Conservation Council, and packed full of articles to keep you informed and interested.