canberrabirds

[Fwd: urgent call for experienced birdwatchers at ANU: Saturday 20

Subject: [Fwd: urgent call for experienced birdwatchers at ANU: Saturday 20 Oct 6-9am]
From: "Canberra Ornithologists Group Inc." <>
Date: Wed, 17 Oct 2007 13:52:11 +1000 (EST)
çN<~Ë­­ªzßNý×]¹ß^õÓ^ôÓ

Dear COG and Greening Australia,

I am writing to ask if you would be able to publicise the ANU Spring Bird Survey one more time within your organisation. To audit the Lower Sulivans Creek Catchment comprehensively, we ideally are hoping for 30 experienced bird watchers. Currently we only have 5. We are hoping to match experienced birdwatchers with in-experienced bird watchers to increase the understanding of bird watching methods in the community. Remember, there will be a FREE thankyou breakfast at the end of the morning.

For information on how to register and participate, please view following link.

http://www.anu.edu.au/anugreen/index.php?pid=612

Kind regards

Clare

Clare Lawlor

Assistant Environment Officer

Energy and Sustainability Office - ANUgreen

Facilities and Services Division

Building #45 Sullivan's Creek Road

Australian National University

Acton ACT 0200