canberrabirds

large attachments

To: "'stephen mugford'" <>, <>
Subject: large attachments
From: "Phyl Goddard" <>
Date: Sat, 25 Aug 2007 12:24:46 +1000

Stephen – Thank you for bringing this up, I have just endured six days of frustration and worry at being unable to receive email, ringing my server daily to complain.  Although they suggested the problem could be a very large message, I had no idea what to do because I am basically computer illiterate.  So I had to call on an expert who took my laptop away and hopefully has got me going again but at a cost of $70 (cheap because he’s a friend) and said if I didn’t have broadband installed the problem could arise again.  He specifically blamed the ‘blind kookaburra’ attachment (and the latest digital cameras?)

Phyl Goddard