canberrabirds

YTBC's

Subject: YTBC's
From: Robin Hide <>
Date: Mon, 18 Jun 2007 13:23:30 +1000
About a week earlier (Sat 9th or Sunday 10th I think), between 9.30 -9.40 am when walking round Mt Ainslie), along the track that runs SE from Philip Ave/Kellaway St across the Ainslie/Majura saddle ridge, I met >70 YTBCs (and pb considerably more) straggling at canopy height and with a few on the ground ?feeding. They were between the crest of the saddle ridge (where some were on the ground) and about 800 m or so further down on the east side of the ridge.

Robin Hide