canberrabirds

Black-chinned Honeyeaters

To: "'Barbara Allan'" <>, "'Geoffrey Dabb'" <>
Subject: Black-chinned Honeyeaters
From: "Alastair Smith" <>
Date: Wed, 13 Jun 2007 19:44:59 +1000
Interestingly, there has been a prior report of black-chinned honeyeater.
>From memory it was allegedly seen at Tidbinbilla in about 2002/2003 and was
reported on Birding-aus. I followed this up with the observer at the time
and informed him this would be the first ever record for the ACT, so a. was
he sure? and b. if sure he should follow this up with a UBR. Obviously the
record did not make it to the database and no UBR was submitted.
Despite searching the Birding-aus archives I cannot find the posting.
Cheers
Alastair