canberrabirds

Birds on the move: 11/3/07

To: <>
Subject: Birds on the move: 11/3/07
From: "John Cummings" <>
Date: Mon, 12 Mar 2007 08:45:17 +1100
Wednesday of last week I was taking a break form driving in a TSR south
of Cowra and there were the sounds of many Rainbow Bee-Eaters flying
high and fast and were heading in a northly direction.
I noted this as I had not till then experienced this behaviour with
Bee-eaters.

John Cummings
CWC Coordinator
Sthn NSW & ACT