canberrabirds

a great friend

To: <>
Subject: a great friend
From: "Lashko Susan" <>
Date: Tue, 16 Jan 2007 18:36:29 +1100
Dear COG members

It is with great sorrow that I write this email to you all.  Jane Green has
asked me to inform you that Tom passed away suddenly last night.  Tom was a
great friend to many people and a most valued member of COG.

A celebration of Tom's life will be held this Friday at 10am on the Brittle Gum
Lawn at the Botanic Gardens.  Jane invites Tom's friends to say a few words
about their memories of him

No flowers please.   Jane asks instead that donations to Birds Australia's
Gluepot Reserve be placed in the box provided on Friday.

Jane is surrounded by family at present and would appreciate some privacy over
the next few days.  She looks forward to seeing many of you on Friday.  Please
phone me on 62514485 if  you have any queries.

Tom will be greatly missed by us all.  Jane, Tim and Andrew are in our thoughts
at this very sad time.

Sue