canberrabirds

Kelly's - Tuesday 10 Oct & superbs

To: <>, <>
Subject: Kelly's - Tuesday 10 Oct & superbs
From: <>
Date: Wed, 11 Oct 2006 08:03:22 +1000
I also have wondered where the ducks have gone.  Maybe the coast with all the rain a few weeks ago???  There hasn't been anything inland has there?

Six Superb Parrots cavorting over Belc Way and Coulter Dve intersection this morning made a great start to the day! Headed over the parks & gdns compound towards Belconnen.

cheers, Alex.