canberrabirds

Re: [SPAM] [canberrabirds] An opportunity for the owl-watcher

To: <>
Subject: Re: [SPAM] [canberrabirds] An opportunity for the owl-watcher
From: "Martin and Frances" <>
Date: Wed, 06 Sep 2006 07:50:40 -0400
Geoffrey

Thank you for that shot from the ACT Rogining archives.  It has pointed out a flaw in my technique.

A quick trip to the bathroom mirror and scales has confirmed that I am in fact the 4th chraracter from the left.  However in this shot I seem to hae lent my spectacles to the second punter.  No wonder I have trouble with fine navigation and wader identification!

Yours in dread of the New York Marathon

Martin