canberrabirds

Durras & Coast

To: "Daniel Rayner" <>, "chat line" <>
Subject: Durras & Coast
From: "John Cummings" <>
Date: Wed, 23 Aug 2006 10:42:28 +1000

Daniel

Looking at the number of emails I received from people who wanted to know what the acronym meant but were not confident to ask the chat line I would suggest both are viable ways of finding and disseminating information.

Some times some of us are too knowing and do not cater for the not  knowing who have to be encouraged to become involved, learn and above all enjoy the experience of our Many Feathered Friends (MFF).

Anyway look at all of the interesting emails that have been flying around because of the question.

John Cummings

CWC Coordinator

Sthn NSW & ACT

Mission Australia