canberrabirds

Little Brown Birdcalls

To: "Paul Fennell" <>, "Canberrabirds" <>
Subject: Little Brown Birdcalls
From: "Jack and Andrea Holland" <>
Date: Fri, 18 Aug 2006 21:47:47 +1000
Paul, thank you for drawing Julian's and other subscribers to this new feature on the COG website, which until recently I (perhaps because I've been away) was not aware of, as I'm sure many others are.

It is of course the electronic version of the now out of print COG publication Birds of Canberra Gardens, significantly augmented by the bird call capacity.

On behalf of COG and all subscribers to the COG chat line I'd like to congratulate you and sincerely thank you for your very large and significant efforts in making this electronic version possible and available.  For those who haven't visited it yet I certainly recommend that you sample it soon, and play some of the calls.

I'd also like to recognise our web master David Cook's efforts in continuing to expand and improve the excellent COG web site, which increasingly is the first contact many people make with COG - great job David.

Jack Holland
COG President