canberrabirds

COG Bus Trip - Sun 23 July - Molonglo Valley Birds of Prey

Subject: COG Bus Trip - Sun 23 July - Molonglo Valley Birds of Prey
From: "Carmen Schultz" <>
Date: Fri, 30 Jun 2006 16:16:07 +1000
Hello Jenny,

I viewed this outing on the field trips program with great interest. Kay Hahne's recent conversation with me about her trip to Africa in search of Raptors has given me a keen desire to look for some a little closer to home after my recent sightings of some at The Rock.

The modest trip along the fire trail doesn't sound too onerous. However, what about children? Are there any coming or not? I have an enormous 4 year old who I usually end up carrying on my back. I have carried him to Mt Ainslie summit and back several times, but it is a slow process. Before I book can you fill me in on what sort of group will you have on the trip? I want to gauge know if I can keep up!!!

Carmen