canberrabirds

Spotted Turtle Doves

To: <>
Subject: Spotted Turtle Doves
From: <>
Date: Tue, 13 Sep 2005 08:12:44 +1000
Apart from competing with natives their calls for one thing remind me of a dirty, smoggy city/suburb on a hot day i.e. Sydney or melb. Not quite the bush capital - its bad enough to put up with the constant noise polln caused by the mynas.

It should be illegal and I think it is immoral for you not to get the nest destroyed!  I'm sure there'd be plenty of willing helpers. :-)

Cheers Alex my 2 bob McLachlan.