canberrabirds

Namadgi NP

Subject: Namadgi NP
From: "Marnix Zwankhuizen" <>
Date: Mon, 11 Jul 2005 10:35:45 +1000

On Sunday Lisa and I drove down to Namadgi National Park.
Highlights were 3 Hooded Robins at Naas, ~12 Flame Robins in Orroral Valley and Yankee Hat car park, Scarlet Robins in Orroral Valley, Southern Whiteface and Brown Treecreepers at Yankee Hat, 4 Wedge-tailed Eagles at Yankee Hat and Gudgenby Gorge, and a Lyrebird calling at Hospital Hill scenic lookout along Boboyan Rd in a snow storm. Plenty of snow around.

Cheers
Marnix