canberrabirds

Pied Imperial Pigeon!?

To: <>, <>, <>
Subject: Pied Imperial Pigeon!?
From: "shaun bagley" <>
Date: Mon, 23 May 2005 20:38:48 +1000
As my first post to this list, might I respectfully suggest that attacking
the observer rather than the sighting is not particularly productive.

For instance, given the upheavals in CSIRO does Mark seriously expect us to
believe that his assault on Alistair is anything but inter-departmental
jealousy. After all CSIRO is clearly wavering in its perspective...

Seriously, while such a sighting is unlikely, perhaps a moment should be
taken to acknowledge someone who has a stored memory of "jizz", to use a
seabird term, in another place and was bold enough to offer the
observation. Of such strange things are discoveries made. As someone who has
seen oddities in places around the world they "should not be" (confirmed by
people with way more experience than I) it is the observation that counts,
not the character of the person.

Then again, to betray my underlying cynicism, I have this sneaking suspicion
that a game is being played...

Signed

Grinch of Griffith