birding-aus

E H/E

To: Sheena Gillman <>, Elliot Leach <>
Subject: E H/E
From: martin cachard <>
Date: Thu, 11 Jun 2015 03:50:03 +0000
Hi Sheena,

Thanks for your very alarming note - needless to say, I am devastated to hear
of such appalling behaviour.

I guess I was really only interested in starting and continuing this thread for
the benefit of others in their future searches for this severely
range-restricted species.

I agree fully with Sheena that there should be some discretion shown with any
public on-line comments made on this species given that such threats are
possible, no matter how unlikely they may be to actually eventuate. Therefore I
will not be personally adding to this thread after this post.

What is this world coming to...??!!

martin cachard,
trinity beach,
cairns.