birding-aus

RFI Visiting Darwin and Cairns-Brisbane: Chestnut Rail

To: KEN TUCKER <>
Subject: RFI Visiting Darwin and Cairns-Brisbane: Chestnut Rail
From: Denise Goodfellow <>
Date: Wed, 16 Jul 2014 07:33:09 +0930
You can try Buffalo Creek - don’t know how safe it is now, or whether you’d be
competed with crowds of fishers.

For myself I prefer Elizabeth River at low tide (morning and afternoon if
possible), and Stuart Park mangroves.  I've several other sites but they’re
probably the easiest.  Don’t get stuck in the mud at Stuart Park as our present
Administrator did at midnight a few years ago!

Denise