birding-aus

The Yellow Bittern at North Lakes is Eminently Twitchable

To: Birding Aus <>
Subject: The Yellow Bittern at North Lakes is Eminently Twitchable
From: Laurie Knight <>
Date: Sun, 13 Jul 2014 15:16:08 +1000
I’ve placed a few shots of the Yellow Bittern with a Little Bittern comparison
shot on Bird Forum - http://www.birdforum.net/showthread.php?t=286884

Thanks to Paul Walbridge for bringing the bird to our attention (and presumably
writing up the BARC submission).  This bird has been well photographed and may
stay in situ long enough for it to be one of the most ticked individuals in
BAus history.

Regards, Laurie.